Professional Spanish Language Teacher, specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Currently living in Benalmádena Pueblo after many years working abroad and in different cities throughout Spain. Language teacher since 1994 with a Degree in English/Spanish Philology and a PGCE in teaching Modern Languages. Bilingual in English/Spanish and with a high level of German.
From 2006 to 2014 Head of Studies at the Spanish Language School Camino Barcelona with responsabilities such as:
• Responsible for obtaining 93.8 points in the quality inspection conducted by the Instituto Cervantes, which qualifies Camino Barcelona with the international status of accredited center.
• A long experience as head of a team of more than 20 teachers.
• Designer of language course programmes.
• Selection of teachers.
• Elaboration of didactic materials, exams and level tests.
• High capacity for teamwork and resolutive.
• Kind, tactful and diplomatic. Good sense of humour.
• Extensive experience in working with clients / students of all nationalities.